Coos County Nursing Hospital
West Stewartstown, NH
Coos County Nursing Home
Position Title: Skilled Nursing Home Administrator
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday
The primary role of the Administrator is to direct the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standard, guidelines, and regulations that govern nursing facilities to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the facility’s programs and activities in accordance with guidelines.
• Develop and maintain written policies and procedures and professional standards of practice that govern the operation of the facility.
• Assist department directors in the development, use, and implementation of departmental policies, procedures, and professional standards of practice.
• Conduct daily meetings with appropriate staff during facility inspections to discuss survey findings and formulation of plans of action/correction.
• Maintain a good public relations program that serves the best interest of the facility and community alike.
• Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent department directors, supervisors, facility- non-licensed staff, consultants, etc.
• Ensure that the resident’s rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property, and civil rights are well established and maintained at all times.
• Must possess a current, unencumbered NH Nursing Home Administrator’s license.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is necessary. A degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health related degree is preferred but not required.
• Must have, as a minimum, two years of experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or nursing facility.
• Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administration.
• Must be thoroughly familiar with laws, regulations, and guidelines governing personnel administration.
• Must be able to read and interpret financial records, reports, etc.
• Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
A job description is available from the Business Office. Applicants should submit a cover letter and current résume to Jennifer Fish, County Administrator. PO Box 10 West Stewartstown NH 03597. email@example.com
Coos County Corrections
West Stewartstown, NH
Human Resources Coordinator
|Julie Brunault||PO Box 10, West Stewartstown, NH 03597||(603) 246-3321 x1219|
Coos County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.