Coos County Nursing Hospital - W. Stewartstown, NH
Coos County Nursing Hospital – W. Stewartstown, NH
OPEN NURSING POSITIONS
7-3 29hrs/week- Bath Aide
3-11 Two positions of 32hrs/week.
All positions work every other weekend.
7a-7p: 24hrs/week- works every other weekend and one day during the week.
Sick and personal time on all positions. Health Insurance on all positions 32 hours or more.
DIRECTOR OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT
The Director of Staff Development is a full-time, salaried position that works a minimum of 40 hours per week. Scheduled hours and days may change to accommodate education of off shifts and LNA/MNA Class schedules.
The Director of Staff Development:
- Plans, develops, directs, teaches, evaluates and coordinates licensed nursing assistant certification training.
- Plans, develops, directs, teaches, evaluates and coordinates medication nursing assistant certification training.
- Develops and directs orientation programs for all personnel, in accordance with our established policies and procedures.
- Conducts regular and special staff development training sessions to ensure all facility staff members remain current on new procedures, changes in policies, etc.
- Identifies, develops, implements and maintains policies and procedures regarding the privacy and confidentiality of resident health information, in coordination with the facility’s executive and management team(s).
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of NH, BSN preferred.
- ADN/ASN or Diploma RNs must have completed a Train the Trainer Course prior to assuming the position or must be willing to complete within 6 months.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in a health-related facility.
- Must have experience in the principles and practice of teaching.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to long term care.
A job description is available in the Business Office.
Please submit cover letter and résumé to Laura Mills, Nursing Home Administrator.
To obtain more information regarding our wage and benefit package please stop by the Business Office at 136 County Farm Road, PO Box 10, W. Stewartstown, NH 03597 or call 603-246-3321 from 8am to 4pm.
Equal Opportunity Employer