Coos County Nursing Hospital - W. Stewartstown, NH
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
Temporary/"As Needed " Positions
Position Title: RESTORATIVE CARE COORDINATOR/STAFF NURSE
Supervisor: Director of Nursing
Shift Assignment: (3) 7-3, (1) 7-7 QOW/E
Duty Hours: 36 Hrs/Wk
Salary Classification: RNII
Salary Range: RN: $26.49-$30.32 Dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- To plan, develop, direct and coordinate the facility’s Restorative Program to include the rehabilitation aides, occupational therapist, physical therapist and speech therapist and their functions.
- To function as a staff nurse every other weekend and as needed.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of NH.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a nurse in a healthcare facility.
- Must possess skills in leadership and communication.
- Experience with restorative nursing principles preferred.
A job description is available in the Business Office.
Please submit cover letter and résumé to Kirsten Lyons, Director of Nursing.
RN/LPN Two positions available!
1) RN Supervisor 11-7
2) RN/LPN 11-7
32, 36, or 40 hour/week positions to cover the 11-7 shift.
These positions can be filled as:
- Three 12 hour shifts
- A combination of 8 hour and 12 hour shifts (2- 8 hour shifts and 2- 12 hour shifts for 40 hours or 3- 8 hour shifts and 1- 12 hour shift for 36 hours, or 1- 8 hour shift and 2- 12 hour shifts for 32 hours)
Both positions work 12 hour shifts on every other weekend.
Temporary / "As Needed" Positions Available
Temporary/ "As Needed" Positions in both departments.
Part Time, 9 hour position
Temporary / "As Needed" Positions
Sick and personal time on all positions. Health Insurance on all positions 30 hours or more.
To obtain more information regarding our wage and benefit package please stop by the Business Office at 136 County Farm Road, PO Box 10, W. Stewartstown, NH 03597 or call 603-246-3321 from 8am to 4pm.
Equal Opportunity Employer